Welcome to the MACC
Current COVID-19 Precautions
1. Masks are required in all common spaces such as hallways, theater, etc.
2. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.
3. We ask that you please stay home if you have had a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms in the past 24 hours.
The Mountain Arts Community Center (MACC) is an all-inclusive space for Signal Mountain and the Chattanooga area to come together for the pursuit of arts and enrichment. Located in the town's oldest public building, the MACC seeks to be a premier destination for live music and theater, fine arts lessons, and community gatherings.
- Multiple DatesSun, Oct 24Mountain Arts Community CenterCome to the MACC, bring your instrument, and jam with the Signal Mountain Rockers or just come and listen to some great rock and blues music. Sign ups start at 5:30, the music begins at 6:00 and goes till 9:00. Come on over to the MACC for a great evening of music and it's FREE.
- Sat, Nov 06Mountain Arts Community Center (MACC)Come to the Holiday Market at the MACC for 14+ vendors with great holiday gifts, good food, art, and music. This is a great opportunity to get some wonderful gifts for friends and family. Come join the whole community, visit with your friends and neighbors, and see the transformation of the MACC.
- Fri, Nov 12Mountain Arts Community Center (MACC)An evening of American Roots Music and release of his new CD "Fold Songs for Old Times' Sake". He will be accompanied by Gordon Inman, Cody Ray, Jade Watts, and Emma DuBose. Come on out to the MACC for an evening of great music! To purchase tickets click on more information below.
For a chance to win two tickets to "Love Letters" just sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page and you will be entered to win 2 tickets to your choice of performances.
There are a number of different lessons available at the MACC. We have teachers that offer art and music lessons, including piano, guitar, and clarinet, as well as fitness instructors.
Sign Up for Lessons
Our volunteers have been hard at work renovating the theater, conference room, front office, hallways, and classrooms. However, there is still plenty more that needs to be done.
New windows are being installed in many rooms, the heating and air system is getting a much requested overhaul, floors need refinishing, and countless other parts of the building need one final push to make it really shine.
You can donate today to help get us that much closer to having a truly remarkable community center, right here in Signal Mountain!