Welcome to the MACC
The MACC has been awarded a matching grant of $15,000 from the Community Foundation of Chattanooga. To receive the $15,000 we must raise an additional $15,000 by March 8, 2022, just 3 months away. These funds will be used for much needed, new, energy efficient, LED theater lights. We need your help so we do not lose this wonderful opportunity. You can make a donation toward the needed matching funds by clicking on the link below. No donation is too small or too large. Remember, the amount you donate will be matched by the grant.
MATCHING GRANT OPPORTUNITY
The Mountain Arts Community Center (MACC) is an all-inclusive space for Signal Mountain and the Chattanooga area to come together for the pursuit of arts and enrichment. Located in the town's oldest public building, the MACC seeks to be a premier destination for live music and theater, fine arts lessons, and community gatherings.
- Sat, Mar 05Signal MountainThe Briars are back at THE MACC with their Americana Showcase, and it's going to be another good one! Richard Daigle, Katrina Barclay, and The Briars will each be sharing their own brand of locally made Americana music with you in an auditorium that is perfect for the occasion.
- Starts January 10, 2022Mountain Arts Community Center
There are a number of different lessons available at the MACC. We have teachers that offer art and music lessons, including piano, guitar, and clarinet, as well as fitness instructors.
Sign Up for Lessons
Our volunteers have been hard at work renovating the theater, conference room, front office, hallways, and classrooms. However, there is still plenty more that needs to be done.
New windows are being installed in many rooms, the heating and air system is getting a much requested overhaul, floors need refinishing, and countless other parts of the building need one final push to make it really shine.
You can donate today to help get us that much closer to having a truly remarkable community center, right here in Signal Mountain!
Current COVID-19 Precautions
1. Masks are required in all common spaces such as hallways, theater, etc.
2. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.
3. Masks are required during all performances in the theater.